Call for Papers: Indian Constitutional Law Review (ISSN-2456-8321)
Indian Constitutional Law Review is a quarterly journal published by the Publishing Unit of Agradoot Web Technologies LLP. Indian Constitutional Law Review is a peer-reviewed quarterly law review published with an intention to promote and contribute to the growth of Constitutional Law in India. It revolves around the issues pertaining to the wide sphere of Constitutional Law and in its wide array of areas covers all areas of law through its interactions.
Esteemed Members of the Advisory Council
- Ms. Devina Srivastava, Editor-in-Chief
- Ms. Sneha Priya Yanappa, Chief Student Advisor
- Dr. Ranbir Singh, Vice-Chancellor, NLU Delhi, Honorary Advisor
- Dr. Shashikala Gurpur, Dean, Faculty of Law, SIU, Honorary Advisor
- Dr. M. P. Singh, Chancellor, Central Univ. of Harayana, Honorary Advisor
- Dr. R. Venkata Rao, Vice-Chancellor, NLSIU Bangalore, Honorary Advisor
- Adv. Arvind Datar, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court, Honorary Advisor
- Dr. A. Lakshminath, Vice-Chancellor, CNLU Patna
- Adv. Geeta Luthra, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court, Honorary Advisor
- Prof. Michael Keating, Director, Center for Constitutional Change
- Adv. Mohan Parasaran, Former Solicitor General of India
Call for Papers: Edition IV of the Indian Constitutional Law Review
The Indian Journal of Constitutional Law calls for papers for the Edition IV of the Journal due to be released by September, 2017.
The Editorial Board calls for contributors to submit Research Papers, Articles and Case Comments in the journal for the October edition.
The manuscripts must conform to the Submission Guidelines mentioned on the website.
All authors are requested to follow standard guidelines for submission of manuscripts.
All manuscripts are to be sent in a Word Document Format (DOC/DOCX) to email@example.com on or before September 1, 2017. You may contact the Editor-in-Chief for any extensions.
The Schedule for Release of Issue is given as under:
- Last date for Submission- September 1, 2017
- Intimation of Final Status- Within 15-20 days of submission
- Release of Issue- October 1, 2017