Call For Papers: Indian Journal Of Air And Space Law (IJASL), Centre For Air And Space Law, NALSAR
Indian Journal of Air and Space Law (IJASL) ISSN no. 2394-6091 is a bi-annual journal published by the Centre for Air and Space Law (CASL), NALSAR University of Law. This Journal is first of its kind in India venturing to encourage intellectual debate on the issues of relevance to the domain of Air and Space Law by creating a platform for the interested scholars to participate through their respective contributors. Indian Journal of Air and Space Law (IJASL) aims to steadily build a strong pool of Indian and foreign scholars specialized in the respective domains. Contributors willing to submit article to the IJASL should observe the following prescribed guidelines.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSIONS:
- Number of Author: Paper can be co-authored however, a maximum of two authors is allowed.
- Theme for Journal: The author is free to choose any issue/topic/sub-theme within the broader theme of “Aerospace and Defence Laws”.
- Submission Deadline: The Last Date for submissions is 30th December, 2016 on or before 5 pm
- Mode of Submission: Online only: All contributions and correspondence should be addressed to email@example.com
CATEGORIES OF SUBMISSIONS:
- Long Article: 5000 and 8000 words
- Short Article/Essay: 3500 to 5000 words
- Case Comment, Legislation Review or Treaty Appraisal: 2000 to 3500 words
- Commentary, Book Review or Short Notes on Contemporary Developments: 1500 to 2000 words
Ms. Anita Singh and Ms. Jyoti,
Associate Editors, Indian Journal of Air and Space Law (IJASL)
Centre for Air and Space Law (CASL)
NALSAR University of Law
For more details, click here.