The Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (ISSN 2394-2657) invites submission of Articles, Short Articles and Case Commentaries for its Volume III, Issue I.
ABOUT THE JOURNAL:
Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (IJLPP) is a peer reviewed bi-annual, law and publicpolicy publication. It seeks to create a platform where there is a flow of ideas and thoughts regarding issues mutually relating to law and public policy.
Researchers, Members of the academia, students and others interested may send in their submission latest by 25th September, 2016.
1) The work submitted shall be original and unpublished.
2) Plagiarism of any kind is prohibited.
3) Maximum Co-Authorship of two persons is allowed.
4) Citation: The Citation style should be in consonance with Harvard Blue Book, 19th Edition
5) The body of the paper shall be-
Font: Times New RomanFont Size: 12Line Spacing: 1.5
6) The copyright of the entry to the Journal will rest with the Editorial Board once the entry has been selected and the authors (s) of the same have been notified.
WORD LIMIT (S):
Word Limit mentioned below would be considered including footnotes.
The IJLPP shall follow British English.
All the Articles, Short Articles and Case Commentaries being contributed for Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy are to be sent at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any doubt(s)/clarification, please contact us at- email@example.comFacebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/ijlpp