Call for Papers; International Journal of Advance Research in Law & Social Science
The Editorial Board of the International Journal of Advanced Research in Law & Social Science solicits submissions for its 3rd Issue. The International Journal of Advanced Research in Law & Social Science (IJARLS) is a peer reviewed ‘Online Quarterly’ Journal of The Lords Advocate an organization working for the development of legal studies and research. It strives to achieve high level of legal scholarship and research.
The Advisory Council consists of Ms. Pinky Anand (Additional Solicitor General of India), Prof.(Dr.) Mrinal Raste, Prof. (Dr.) N.K Chakrabarti, Padam Shri, Prof. (Dr.) Pushpesh Pant and Mr. Anil Xavier.
The last date of paper submissions is 25th July, 2016. Submissions from Students, Academicians, Researchers and Legal Practitioners to come up with their contributions in the form of Articles, Essays, Case Comments, Legislative Comments and Book Reviews are welcomed.
Theme of the Issue – Contemporary Legal and Social Issues:
Publication Fees- Single Author (Rs.600), Co-author (Rs. 900). The account Details will be sent to those authors(S) whose papers will be selected.
Submissions are accepted for the following category:
- Articles 5000 – 8000 words (exclusive footnotes)
- Essays 3000 – 5000 words (exclusive footnotes)
- Short Note & Case Comment 1500 – 2500 words (exclusive footnotes)
- Book Review 3000 – 5000 words (exclusive footnotes)
- All submissions should be accompanied by an abstract of 500 words giving an outline of the central argument(s) of the paper.
- Authors shall warrant that the papers submitted for publication do not infringe the copyright of any other person. Except agreed otherwise, the copyright of the articles published shall vest with the publisher, viz., the Lords Advocate. However, the Lords Advocate shall not be liable for any copyright infringement by the authors.
- In order to facilitate anonymity, authors must mention their names, contact details and affiliations only on the cover page of the manuscript.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- Co - authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors.
- All Submissions must follow The Harvard Bluebook (19th edition) method of citation.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman; font size 12 (main text), line spacing of main text should be 1.5; 1 inch margin space on both sides and justified.
- All footnotes must be in Times New Roman Size 10, single spacing and justified.
- Submissions must be made in. doc/ .docx/ .odt format.
- Charts/Tables: These should be made a part of the main text itself.
- Name of the author underneath the title of the submission in italics, 14 points, Times New Roman. Name and other details of the author should not appear anywhere else in the paper.
- Page numbering should be done in the middle of the page.
- Quotations from primary sources: In italics, with inverted commas and due acknowledgement in the footnotes.
Note: All submissions will go through a Double Blind Peer Review and editing by the Editorial Board. The editorial board reserves the right to reject any final paper even after the submission and selection.
All queries, clarifications as well as contributions for the next issue should be sent to the editorial board and the managing editor at: [email protected]
Name – Varun Suri
Founder Editor IJARLS
Phone: +91 8447163608
Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/thelordsadvocate/
Journal Page - www.knowlaw.in