Call for Papers: International Journal on Consumer Law and Practice (IJCLP)
IJCLP is an annual peer reviewed journal which seeks to provide a forum for engaging in discussions on varied issues of National and International issues on Consumer Protection Laws. Following the fourth successful volume of the Journal and in continuance of the endeavor to encourage academic discourse and legal scholarship, the Board of Editors invites submissions for the fifth volume. The journal welcomes contributions from academicians, practitioners, students of law and allied fields.
IJCLP solicits submissions for its Volume V to be launched in 2017. Authors can make submissions under the following heads:
- Articles and Research Papers (4,000-5,000 words inclusive of foot notes)
- Essay (3,000-4,000 words inclusive of foot notes)
- A Note (2,500 words inclusive of foot notes)
- A Case Comment, Legislative Briefs (2,500-3,000 words inclusive of foot notes)
- A Book Review (2,000 words inclusive of foot notes)
Authors can submit their written contribution addressed to Prof. (Dr.) Ashok R. Patil, Chief Editor, National Law School of India University, Bengaluru, Nagarbhavi Circle, Bengaluru 560072 and the same shall be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org(MS word format) along with covering letter on or before 31st May 2017.
For more details on submissions, click here.