Call For Papers: International Journal of Legal Insight (IJLI) (ISSN: 2456-3595)
IJLI is a blind peer reviewed quarterly publication which focuses on all aspects of Law and a multiple variety of disciplines ranging from Articles, Notes & Comments and Legislative Briefs on contemporary issues related to the fields of economics, social and legal sciences from Students, Research Scholars, Academicians and other Professionals to all other types and forms of academic writings.
IJLI is delighted to announce its upcoming issue, Issue 1 of Volume II which is to be published in April, 2018. Manuscripts should be submitted via e-mail to the Editor-in-Chief of IJLI at email@example.com latest by March 30, 2018.
Author(s) may submit under any of the following categories:
- Articles (4000 to 6000 words) - An article must completely analyse the issue that the author seeks to highlight. We intend to incorporate critical analysis and original assertions on the said issue.
- Notes (2500 to 4000 words) - A note should include condensed study in the contemporary legal issue. The nature of the writing should preferably include descriptive analysis and informed comments on any new ideas and perspectives.
- Case Commentaries (1000 to 3000 words) - A Case comment should include interpretation of any landmark judicial pronouncement in any contemporary legal issue.
- Legislative Briefs (1000 to 2500 words) - A Legislative brief seek to determine the implication of any existing or proposed Indian legislation (both Central/State). One can also focus on any specific section/s or present an overview of the legislation.
- All manuscript must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 200 words explaining the aim and object of the manuscript. The abstract should contain a minimum of three keywords arranged alphabetically.
- Submissions must be made in the MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two authors and two separate certificates shall be issued.
- Submissions must be made via e-mail to Editor-in-Chief of IJLI at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the e-mail should be “Submission_Articles/Notes/Case Commentaries/ Legislative Briefs.”
- The submission shall also contain a separate Cover Letter as an attachment enumerating the following details:
- Submission Category - (Example: Articles/Notes/Case Commentaries/Legislative Briefs).
- Title of the Manuscript.
- Name of the Author(s).
- Name of the Institution.
- E-mail Address.
- Postal Address.
- Contact Number.
- The submissions will undergo a blind peer-review process, therefore the author(s) shall not disclose their identities anywhere in the body of the manuscript.
- All manuscripts submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The author(s) are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- The manuscript must be an original and unpublished work. The author(s) must also confirm that the manuscript is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
Theme: While there are no rigid thematic constraints, we expect contributions to be largely within the rubric of legal studies and allied interdisciplinary scholarship.
- Single Authored Manuscript - INR 1300
- Co-Authored Manuscript - INR 1800
For Foreign Nationals
- Single Authored Manuscript - USD 60
- Co-Authored Manuscript - USD 90
For any further queries E-mail at: email@example.com Or Contact: Aman Aditya - (+91) 9958907715 / 9643226762
Follow on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ijli.in
For further information click here