Call for Papers for International Journal of Law And Management Studies (ISSN-2455-2771): Volume III Issue I
International Journal of Law and Management Studies (IJLMS), bearing the ISSN Number 2455-2771, is a peer-reviewed quarterly journal which revolves around the issues relating to the wide spheres of law and management and the close nexus between the two. It is an open-access, online journal for enhancement of research.
It aims to provide a highly readable and valuable addition to the literature which will serve as an indispensable reference tool for years to come. The coverage of the journal includes all new theoretical and experimental findings in the fields of law. The journal also encourages the submission of critical review articles covering advances in recent research. IJLMS is indexed in ROAD (ISSN), IIJIF, SIS, Directory of Research Journals Indexing & I2OR Indexing Services.
Scope of the Journal:
The scope of the Journal shall extend to all such areas and laws which directly and indirectly have a nexus with management and related issues and which connect to the society and nation at large. The journals’ scope of publication includes but not does not limit to the following themes-
- Commercial/Business Laws
- Intellectual Property Rights & Competition Laws
- Cyber Laws & Social Media
- Contractual Laws, Sale of Goods & Property Laws
- Constitutional Laws & Interaction with Businesses
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- International Dispute Resolution
- Any area of management where the nexus is established with law.
- Articles – Max 5000 words
- Research Papers – Max 5000 words
- Case Comments / Case Studies – Max 4000 words
- Every paper, article or Case Comment should have an Abstract not exceeding 400 words
- Every paper must contain Bibliography/List of References at the end of the text of the paper.
- The intimation about acceptance shall be dispatched vide email after the double-blind peer review process has completed and would take approximately 10-12 days. The decision of the Editorial Board shall be final and binding.
- The Last date for seeking an extension shall be three days before the submission.
- All submissions are to be sent by composing an emailto firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Paper Submission: Title of Paper” and should contain the following details of the author in another word document
- Title of Paper
- Name and Designation/Affiliation of Authors
- Complete Postal Address (of one author)
- Contact Number
Last Date for Submission:
The final date of submission is December 20, 2017by 05:00 PM. All entries received after the scheduled time shall not be considered for publication in the said issue to be published.
For any queries, contact
Shruti Sharma, Executive Editor - +91-7769825767
For more details, refer to www.ijlms.in