Call for Papers: International Seminar on Water Laws and Resource Management
College of Legal Studies UPES School of Law happily is organizing International Seminar on Water Laws and Resource Management: Challenges and the Way Ahead.
Date: 3rd and 4th November, 2017.
Who can apply?
Industry, academia, students and research scholars, relevant to Water Conservation, Water Laws and Resource Management
- Water Pollution Abatement and Control
- Water conservation and Management
- Water Conservation and Disaster Mitigation
- Water Resource Management vis-a-vis Waste Management
- International Issues in Water Resource Management
- Abstract not exceeding 300 words
- Abstract should contain Title of the paper, name, designation, Institute/ University/ College/Organization, contact number, e-mail and address (es), of the author.
- Kindly indicate the name of the corresponding author in case of two or more authors.
- Full paper should not exceed 5000 words excluding tables and references
- Submissions are to be made only in electronic form. The same may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (in MS Word format) along with a covering letter addressed to Organizing Committee.
- Indian Delegates
- Academicians & Professionals- INR 3000
- Students & Research Scholars-INR 1500
- Foreign Delegates- USD 50
- Submission of abstract: 18th October 2017
- Communication regarding acceptance: 20th October 2017
- Submission of full paper: 31st October
For any queries contact:
Dr. Ashish Verma - 08979493822
Dr. Priyanka Sharma Khanduja – 09997806826
Arshpreet Kaur Bedi - 08859256037
Abhinav Mishra – 08979073924
For Brochure click here