Call For Papers : Journal Army Institute Of Law, Mohali
Army Institute of Law Journal is a Refereed Law Journal ISSN No 0975-8208 published annually by the Army Institute of Law. The Law Journal is dedicated to increasing the in-depth knowledge of the subject across disciplines with the cherished objective to enhance intellectual quotient with the cherished aim of expanding interdisciplinary knowledge and initiating dialogue and debate yielding fruitful results. The ultimate aim is to make it an intellectual treat for all its readers. The Journal welcomes well researched, quality contributions on contemporary and relevant issues in all areas of Law and related subjects for its forthcoming Issue: Volume X 2017.
Authors are invited to submit their work to the Editor at the following e-mail id: email@example.com for publication latest by 14 th October 2016. Please adhere to the time schedule.
GUIDELINES FOR THE CONTRIBUTORS
- All manuscripts (in hard copy and e-mail) must be accompanied by: a. A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s), official designation institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (correspondence address, email, phone number etc) b. A Certificate that the paper submitted is a piece of original and bonafide research work and has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. c. An abstract of not more than 200 words describing the submission.
- Contributions should be in English language only and in conformity with AIL’s scheme and style.
- Electronic submissions (on website or email) should ideally be made in Word Format (.doc)/(docx).
- Text and citations should strictly conform to the rules in The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th edition). This mode of citation must be strictly followed otherwise the paper shall not be considered for publication.
- No biographical information or references, including the name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s) and acknowledgements should be included in the text of the manuscript, the name or document properties. All such information may be incorporated in the covering letter accompanying the manuscripts.
- The Journal encourages gender neutrality in its submissions.
- The articles in the Journal will be edited and published according to the orthographical and grammatical rules of Indian English, which is based on British English; thus, submissions in American English will be modified accordingly.
- The word limit for articles is approximately 3000-7000 (including footnotes). Notes and comments should be in about 6000 words. Book Reviews should have a limit of 1500 words. However, this word limit is not binding and can be waived in appropriate circumstances.
- In case of references from websites, complete URL address, along with the last date of accessing the website should be mentioned.
- Contributions to the journal shall be evaluated by the nominated Referees. A mere submission of a contribution shall not confer any claim for publication.
- AIL reserves the right to take decision to publish the contribution or not.
- Submission of a paper shall be taken to imply that it is an unpublished work and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Copy right of all entries received shall exclusively vest with the Army Institute of Law. The submission of work would imply that the contributor has assigned such rights to AIL on its publication in the journal.
- Authors are required to obtain written permission for the use of any copyrighted material in the manuscript and must communicate the same to the Journal. Such material may include tables, charts etc.
- Authors are also required to inform the Editorial Board if they have submitted their 18. Manuscripts are to be submitted in duplicate. A soft copy of the article/paper should be sent along with one hard copy. Authors are requested to verify references and quotations before submitting the manuscripts. It is mandatory to submit both soft and hard copy.
Soft copies can be emailed at the e-mail id:firstname.lastname@example.org
One Hard copy must be mailed to: 1. Dr Kulpreet Kaur Bhullar Assistant Professor of Law Mobile: 9815008545 2. Ms Chanpreet Kaur Assistant Professor of Law Mobile: 9872560545
Editors AIL Journal Army Institute of Law, Sector-68, Mohali-160062, Punjab
Click here for brochure.