Call for Papers: Journal of Intellectual Property & Competition Law (JIPCL) Vol 1 Issue I
Journal of Intellectual Property & Competition Law (JIPCL) is an independent quarterly law journal published under the aegis of Agradoot Web Technologies LLP. The journal seeks to publish articles and papers concerning Intellectual Property Law and Competition Law.
Members of the Advisory Council
- Adv. Arvind Datar, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court
- Dr. Ranbir Singh, Vice-Chancellor, NLU Delhi
- Dr. R. Venkata Rao, Vice-Chancellor, NLSIU Bangalore
- Dr. Balram Gupta, Director, Chandigarh Judicial Academy
- 5. Geeta Gouri, Former Member, CCI
6. Dr. Mohan Dewan, Principal, R. K. Dewan & Co
- Dr. Vivekanand, Dean, School of Law, Bennett University
- Smt. Swapna Sundar, CEO, IP Dome
- Dr. N. Sreenivasulu, Professor, NUJS Kolkata
- All submissions are to be made to [email protected]with a Word Document attached containing the Final Paper
- The paper must be of the nature of a Case Comment or Article or Research Paper
- The word limit is 5000 words inclusive of footnotes and references/bibliography
- The submission must be accompanied with the details of the author (Name, Email, Phone & College/Affiliation) mentioned in the Body of the Email.
How to apply?
- Submission must be made with the Subject of the Email 'Submission: Edition I JIPCL' the paper must be submitted on or before November 5, 2017 for publication.
- The paper shall be evaluated by the Peer-Reviewers post-which the Expert Reviewers shall take a final call on the List of Paper selected.
Note: JIPCL calls for papers for the First Edition of the Journal to be released in the month of December 2017.
For any queries, you may contact
Editorial Board, JIPCL
Email: [email protected]