Call for Papers: Journal of Intellectual Property & Competition Law Vol 1 Issue II (June 2018)
Journal of Intellectual Property & Competition Law (JIPCL) is an independent quarterly law journal published under the aegis of Agradoot Web Technologies LLP. The journal seeks to publish articles and papers concerning Intellectual Property Law and Competition Law. Intellectual Property Law is at the center for innovation and economic growth/development of any country and it stabilizes and provides an effective incentive for inventors to promote and actively participate in economic development and nation-building through scientific contributions. Competition Law, often understood to be contrary to Intellectual Property over the issue of monopolies or as we may call them legal monopolistic trends of a possible abuse of fair competitive practices prevalent in the Free Market actually work in tandem with IP owing to the objectives that both laws seek to achieve viz. Free Market Prevalence, Consumer Protection, and Economic Development.
- All submissions are to be made to firstname.lastname@example.org a Word Document attached containing the Final Paper
- The paper must be of the nature of a Case Comment or Article or Research Paper
- The word limit is 5000 words inclusive of footnotes and references/bibliography
- The submission must be accompanied with the details of the author (Name, Email, Phone & College/Affiliation) mentioned in the Body of the Email.
- Submission must be made with the Subject of the Email 'Submission: Edition I JIPCL' The paper must be submitted on or before May 15, 2018, for publication. The paper shall be evaluated by the Peer-Reviewers post-which the Expert Reviewers shall take a final call on the List of Paper selected.
For any queries, you may contact:
Ms. Ankita Aseri, Editor-in-Chief (+91-7597067748), email@example.com