Call for Papers: Journal of Intellectual Property Law
11 July 2017 10:21 AM GMT
Centre for Intellectual Property Rights, Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat hereby invites articles / research papers, case studies, and book for its 3rd Issue of the Journal of Intellectual Property Law for its 2017-18 volume. The Journal of Intellectual Property Law is a peer-reviewed ISSN serial journal published by the Centre for Intellectual Property Rights, Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
The Journal welcomes submissions from academicians, practitioners, research scholars and students from law and allied fields.
Topic: Contemporary topics of Intellectual Property Rights
- JIPLwelcomes original and previously unpublished articles, case notes and case comments, and book reviews for publication in its 2017-18 volume.
- The word limit for articles is 5,000 to 7,000 words including footnotes.
- The word limit for book review is 2500 to 3000 words.
- The word limit for case notes and case comments is 3500 to 4000 words and the scope of inquiry may include analysis of recent case laws, legislations, policies or any recent issue.
- Entries can be co-authored however, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
- Any kind of plagiarism will lead to disqualification of thepaper.
Submission procedure:Submissions for the 2017-18 volume are accepted on a rolling basis up to October 31st, 2017 through email only at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any details, please contact on the below mentioned address:
For official notification here