Call for Papers: Journal for Legal and Management Research, Volume 1 Issue 1
Journal of Legal and Management Research (JLMR) is inviting contribution from the students, teachers, scholars and professionals for Vol. 1 Issue 1 which will focus on contemporary approach of Legal and Management Research.
Journal for Legal and Management Research is a scholarly peer-reviewed inter-disciplinary Journal. Conversely Lawyers who advise Corporate Management must have an awareness of the Business Implications of their legal advice. Legal and Management studies equips students for success, whether they aspire for leadership in business or for legal expertise.
The Journal seeks to commit to the growth and evolution of legal and management research including Competition laws, IPR, Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Laws, CSR, Taxation Laws, Litigation and Business Management.
Theme: The editorial board will consider any paper for publication which deals with Legal Research or Management Research.
Papers may be submitted under the following categories:
- Long Articles: Between 5000 and 8000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Short Articles: Between 3000 and 5000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Case Notes and Legislative Comments: Between 1500 and 2500 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- The submission shall be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words along with five relevant key words.
- All submissions must be sent to email@example.com and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the submission, mobile phone number and contact address, for future reference.
- All submissions should be in 1.5 line spacing, font size 12 (for text) and 14 (for heading) and should follow the Times New Roman style. The method of citation which is expected to be followed is the Harvard Bluebook 19th Edition
- The submissions should reach us on or before October 1st 2017.
- A confirmation mail will be sent by 10th October, 2017 to the authors whose work has been shortlisted for publication.
- Co-Authorship of maximum two members is allowed.
- Single Authored Article – INR 800
- Co-authored Article – INR 1500
Best Paper Award:
- Best Paper Law: Cash Prize- 1500/- and Copy of the Published Journal along with Certificates
- Best Paper Management: Cash Prize- 1500/- and Copy of the Published Journal along with Certificates