Call For Papers: Journal of Legal Studies and Research [Vol 4, Issue 1]
The Journal of Legal Studies and Research [JLSR] has announced a call for papers for its Volume 4 Issue 1, which will focus on contemporary issues of law in the field of contemporary law (national and international).
Submissions are invited in the form of:
- Research Work/ Academic Projects
- Case Comments/ Case Analysis
- Case Review
- Book Review
- Short Notes
- Submission deadline: January 31, 2018
- Intimation of acceptance: February 5, 2018
- Date of Publication of Volume 4 Issue 1: February 15, 2018
The author/s are expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the author/s via email.
- Single author: 1,200 [US$30 for international author]
- Co-authorship for 2 authors: 1,600 [US$40 for international author]
- Co-authorship for 3 authors: 2,100 [US$51 for international author]
For more information, click here.
The Call for Papers can be found here.