Call for Papers: JuralCrēdere International Law Journal [Edition I, Vol I, Issue I]
JuralCrēdere, in association with Centre for Constitutional Rights, Research and Advocacy (CCRRA), has invited submissions from students, academicians, researchers and legal practitioners in the form of articles, case comments, legislative comments and book reviews. For its first issue, the journal invites papers not co-adhering to any specific theme.
JuralCrēdere is a scholarly peer-reviewed quarterly-law inter-disciplinary international journal published with an intention to enhance academic research. The journal seeks to commit to the growth and evolution of contemporary laws. It also encourages the submission of critical review articles covering advances in recent research.
The journal also aims to provide online free legal aid. The organisation has joined hands with delegates from prominent spheres of law across the world, offering an online portal cumulative of e-legal aid services with the aim of creating a higher standard of legal scholarship.
Further the journal will also feature the works, opinions and viewpoints of the greatest jurists of all times blended with the modern critical approaches towards their work. JuralCrēdere is committed to provide uncommon, unique and fresh probe into the core legal issues.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two. Full names of all the authors must be given and two separate certificates shall be issued.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12, with spacing of 1.5. The footnotes to be in Times New Roman of font size 10. End notes are not to be used.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- Articles (3000-5000 words, including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words, including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words, including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words, including footnotes)
- Last date for Submission of Abstract:10th December 2017
- Communication of the Selected Abstracts: 15th December 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Final Paper: 30th December 2017
All submissions are subjected to a double-blind refereeing process.
Interested authors may kindly note that the first issue will be published ISSN number.
Certificate: Contributors whose submissions have been selected and published in JuralCrēdere will be awarded a certificate of publication.