Call for Papers – Jus Dicere’s Conference On ‘Rethinking On Criminal Justice Administration In India’
Jus Dicere, is pleased to announce its annual conference, entitled: ‘Rethinking on Criminal Justice Administration in India’. The Conference is organized in collaboration with the Punjab School of Law, Punjabi University, Patiala.
Date: November 25, 2017
Venue: Punjab School of Law, Punjabi University, Patiala
The objective of Seminar is to drag attention towards such aspects of Criminal Law through a research based platform and providing means for melioration.
Theme: Rethinking on Criminal Justice Administration in India
- Constitution and Criminal Justice Administration
- Reviewing Justice for Victims of Crime against Women: Is more Law the answer
- Efficacy of courts under the present Criminal Justice Administration
- Quandary of Victims in Criminal Justice system
- Balancing of Rights Principle in Criminal Justice Administration
- Commutation of Death Penalty and Death Row Phenomenon
Who can apply?
Eminent Scholar, academicians, practitioners, lawyers research scholars, academicians of other discipline and student to contribute in the conference.
- The abstract must expressly include the novelty and usefulness of the idea that the author wishes to put forth and must categorically mention the specific contribution of the article, beyond the existing available literature, and the practical utility of his/her recommendations..
- Each manuscript may have up to two authors.
- Manuscript should be accompanied with abstract and maximum limit of manuscript is 5000 words.
How to apply?
If you wish to contribute, kindly submit us your proposal cum abstract of the paper or manuscript you would like to present at conference on www.jusdicere.co.in/submissions latest by 15th October, 2017. To submit, click HERE.
- Research Scholars – 1800/-
- Advocates/Professional – 2000/-
- Students – 1500/-
- Presentation in Absentia – 2000/-
- Participation – 800/-
Mode of payment will be mailed to registered participants.
- Winner- 15,000/-
- Runner-up- 10,000/-
- The Next 5 following papers in order to credibility will be awarded with cash coupons of 5000/- each from Jus Dicere.
- Best 25 papers will be selected for publication in Special Issue with ISBN number.
For any queries contact:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org or Mobile – +91 8744099951