Call for Papers: LPU and NLSIU Conference on Cyber Law and IT
School of Law, Lovely Professional University is organising a National Conference at its sprawling campus in Jalandhar. We have immense pleasure in inviting you for the National Conference on Cyber Law & IT Protection organised in collaboration with NLSIU, Bangalore to be held on 11th November 2017.
The conference will provide a platform for exchanging ideas and also give technology savvy students and young researchers an opportunity to express their views and suggest innovative measures to tackle the challenges involved.
Theme: Cyber Law & IT Protection
- Cyber Crime: Prospective Threats and Safeguards
- Mobile Wallet Regulation
- Cyberspace and Jurisdiction Issue
- E-Governance: Progress, Prospects and Pitfalls
- Data Privacy in Cyberspace
- The Personal Data (Protection) Bill, 2013
- Net Neutrality
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Terrorism
- Information Technology Act, 2000
- The Crypto-Currency: Present and Future
- Cyber Forensics
- IPR in Cyberspace
Who can apply?
Legal professionals, Academics, Research Scholars, Students.
- Original unpublished research guidelines
- Abstract not exceeding 300 words
- Submission of document through e-mail with subject “Submission of Abstract/Submission of Full Papers”.
- Last date for Submission of Abstract – 15th September, 2017
- Notification of Selection of Abstracts – 21st September 2017
- Submission of Full Paper & Registration Fee- 23rd October 2017
All queries and submissions/Registration form to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
For official notification and more information click here