Call For Papers: MNLU-A Seminar on Bhopal Gas Tragedy vis-à-vis Mass Torts
Maharashtra National Law University Aurangabad (MNLU-A) came into existence on March 16, 2017. It is an independent and autonomous institution created under the Maharashtra National Law University Act, 2014. MNLU Aurangabad aims at disseminating learning as well as imparting knowledge of law and legal processes for the cause of national welfare and development.
Date: December 17th, 2017
Venue: One Day National Seminar on “Bhopal Gas Tragedy vis-à-vis Mass Torts”
Who can apply?
Academicians, Professionals, Research Scholars, and Students are invited to submit their abstracts and full papers to the organizing committee.
In Pursuit of Justice & Accountability
Submission must include:
- Cover page
- Full Paper
- Application Form
- Demand Draft
- Candidates should submit Cover Page contenting all the details of the authors’, institutional affiliation
- Abstract should not be more than 300 words and full papers not exceeding 5000 words
- Abstracts and full papers should be sent to email@example.com
- The subject of e-mail for Submission must be “National Seminar: Submission of Abstract & Cover Page” for Abstract submission, and for full paper submission “National Seminar: Submission of Full Paper”
- Only 1 co-author is permitted.
- Research papers shall be subject to the approval of the Editorial Board and depending on the quality of papers, selected papers will be published in the form of a Book with ISBN No.
- Student & Research Scholar (Author) 1000 (INR)
- Student & Research Scholar (With Co-Author) 1500 (INR)
- Academician & Professional (Author) 2000 (INR)
- Academician & Professional (With Co-Author) 2500 (INR)
- Last date for submission of Abstract along with Cover page, DD and Application Form is December 7, 2017.
- Also send scanned copy of Demand Draft through mail on or before December 7, 2017.
- Last date for submission of Full Paper is December 11, 2017.
- Date of Seminar: December 17, 2017
Registration Form click here
For Brochure Click here
For Poster click here