Call for Papers: NALSAR Student Law Review, Hyderabad
NALSAR Student Law Review is now accepting submissions for its upcoming Volume XIII. NSLR is an annual, student-edited, peer-reviewed law journal that is the flagship publication of NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, India. NALSAR is committed to encouraging and enhancing the quality of legal scholarship in India through a collaborative system of review.
Who can apply?
NALSAR we will be accepting submissions from undergraduate and graduate students, academicians and legal practitioners.
- Articles(5,000-8,000 words)
- Essays(3,000-5,000 words)
- Comments (1,500-3,000 words)
- BookReviews (1,500-3,000 words)
- The word count is exclusive of footnotes.
- Submissions must conform to the Bluebook system of citation and include a 250-word abstract that briefly summarises the paper.
- Submissions are to be e-mailed to [email protected]under the subject heading ‘Volume XIII - NSLR Submission’.
- The e-mail should indicate which category the paper is intended for. Further, it should also contain the name of the author, qualifications, title of the manuscript and contact information.
- Please do not include any information that could identify the author in the manuscript itself.
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- The last date for submissions is May 31, 2018.
For submission guidelines click here
For notification click here