Call for Papers-National Conference On “The Role of Educators in Preventing and Responding to Child Sexual Abuse in Institutions”
Presidency University, Bangalore Call for Papers on the occasion of Law Day Campaigning for "Safe Children- Happy Childhood" A constitutional Right of Every Child"
Presidency University, Bangalore will be organizing its first Multi-Disciplinary National Conference on the issue of “The Role of Educators in Preventing and Responding to Child Sexual Abuse in Institutions” on Monday 27th November 2017
Initiative is to make educators aware of this menace which is prevalent in our society and the various ways in which it can be prevented and the important role which should be played by the educators of the educational institution in combating the same.
This National Conference which will cut across the disciplines of Law, Human Rights of Children, Educational Institutions including schools, Social Help Groups, Counselling Centres, and NGOs, will be considered to become a part of this Conference.
- Submissions must be original, unpublished works and should not be simultaneously considered by any other publication at the time of submission and the reviewing process.
- After review, manuscripts may be returned to authors for including suggestions made by the editorial panel.
- Acceptance of the piece for publication may be made contingent upon incorporating such suggestions.
- All submissions will be reviewed and evaluated based on originality, research, and relevance to journal.
- Manuscripts will be tested for copyright violations and hence authors are requested to submit un-plagiarized work.
- Co-Authorship is permitted up to a maximum of ‘Two Authors’. Authors are requested NOT to submit more than one contribution per Person.
- All entries must be submitted electronically via email to email@example.com as per the stipulated deadlines.
- Before submitting your paper, please ensure that you read the information and necessary guidelines for the submission of your paper.
- Abstract submit by 16th November, 2017
- Communication of Acceptance by 17th November, 2017
- For sending Full Paper along with DD (Scanned) 23nd November, 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further queries, clarifications and suggestions please feel free to contact on +91-7745942201, +91-9013886066 or email at email@example.com
For official poster click here