Call for Papers: Neoteric Multidisciplinary Research Journal [Vol 1, Issue 1]
Neoteric Multidisciplinary Research Journal is an Indian, peer-reviewed, open access, multidisciplinary, online journal that focuses on the latest outstanding research.
The journal has invited research articles and reviews for its upcoming issue [December-January].
The theme is not restricted to any particular area of law and submissions can pertain to any contemporary legal and social issues.
- Articles: 5000-8000 words
- Essays: 3000-5000 words
- Case notes, legislative comments, book/article reviews: 2000-6000 words
The aforementioned word limit is exclusive of footnotes. Substantive footnoting is allowed.
Submission of an abstract is mandatory (200-250 words).
- Please send in your submissions in MS/Open Word (*.doc OR * .docx) formats in Times New Roman (Font size 12, footnotes: font size 10).
- Please follow Bluebook 19th Edition System for Citations.
- Submissions to accompany the following information: Full name and contact details of the author.
Deadline for Submission: All submissions must be made on or before 11:59 PM on 31st January, 2018.
Submissions are to be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details, click here.