Call for Papers: Network for International Law Students (NILS) Delhi in collaboration with International Journal of Legal Insight (IJLI)
Network for International Law Students (NILS) Delhi, in collaboration with International Journal for Legal Insight (IJLI), calls for papers for its first quarterly issue, with a common objective to promote and rejuvenate the habit of creative writing and research. Articles are invited from law students, research scholars, academicians and professionals in the form of original, unpublished articles, notes & comments and Legislative Briefs on contemporary issues of International Law. IJLI is an open ended/access double-blind peer reviewed law journal publishing quarterly issues focusing on all aspects of Law coupled with a wide range social, economic and political disciplines.
No rigid thematic constraints, we expect contributions to be largely within the rubric of legal studies and allied interdisciplinary scholarship.
- 4000 to 6000 words (inclusive of footnotes) in case of Articles
- 1000 to 3000 words (inclusive of footnotes) in case of Case Commentaries
- 1000 to 2500 words (inclusive of footnotes) in case of Legislative Briefs
- 2500 to 4000 words (inclusive of footnotes) in case of Notes
- Single Authored Manuscript - INR 1000
- Co-Authored Manuscript - INR 1500
For Foreign Nationals
- Single Authored Manuscript - INR 1500
- Co-Authored Manuscript - INR 2000
Submissions must be made via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline- 25 November, 2016.
For further comunication please contact:
- MihirSaraswat (President)- 8376919438
- AbhipsaUpasana Dash (VP, Publications)- 7042749614