Call For Papers: Nirma University Law Journal
The Journal Committee of Institute of Law, Nirma University hereby invites articles/ research papers, case studies, and book reviews on law and allied areas for publication in the Nirma University Law Journal (March 2018 Issue) bearing ISSN Number 2249-1430. It can be an interdisciplinary study reflecting socio-economic and political ideas or contemporary issues. The journal is a bi-annual, peer-reviewed ISSN serial publication from Institute of Law, Nirma University.
It showcases contemporary issues and challenges specific to law, with an interdisciplinary approach towards assimilating knowledge. It is an endeavor of the Institute to become the beacon of legal education by encouraging synthesis of knowledge and best practices cutting across the academia and research fraternity. The Journal is indexed by Manupatra, SCC Online and recognized by University Grants Commission.
- Word Limit: Submissions should not exceed
- Research papers (5,000- 6,000 words),
- Short notes (2000-3000 words),
- Book reviews (1000-2000 words), and
- Case studies/commentaries (1000-3000 words).
- However, looking at the quality and depth of research, relaxation may be given and word limit may vary.
- Entries from all aspects of law whether direct or applied are welcome.
- Authorship: Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
- Entries are to be sent at email@example.com latest by February 15, 2018 (11:59 pm). No hard copy of the same is required.
- Upon the completion of the review process the authors of accepted papers would be notified.
Who can apply?
Entries from students pursuing Bachelors or Masters Course in law and any other allied discipline of Social Science would be accepted.
- All the submissions sent to the University must be original and should not have been published nor should they be under consideration for publication in any other journal.
- Plagiarized entries are liable to be rejected.
- There must not be any copyright issues with the article sent for publication purposes. Nirma University Law Journal denies any liability which may arise in this regard.
- By way of submitting their work to the Nirma University Law Journal, the authors grant exclusive permission to NULJ to publish and reproduce their work in all streams of media. Such right is subject to the doctrine of fair use as followed under the law relating to Intellectual Property Rights and subject to the entitlements of the author.
- A process of peer-review shall be used to scrutinize all the submissions.
- The editors reserve the right to delete or edit any article or part thereof whose content is found to be offensive, defamatory, out rightly unethical, or if it is suggestive of racism, sexual or religious discrimination, illegal or terror activities etc. The article is subjected to rejection if its content is likely to offend the religious or political sentiments of the reader.
For any queries contact:
Sparsh Upadhyay (+91 78200 30880) firstname.lastname@example.org
Namrata Dubey (+91 8777868415) email@example.com
For Brochure click here