Call for Papers: NLIU Media Law e-Journal
Submissions are invited for genuine, original and unpublished written works. We invite contributions from people across the profession including research scholars, professionals, students and others for 1st edition of the NLIU Media Law e-Journal.
About the Journal:
The NLIU Media Law e-Journal is the flagship bi-annual journal of the Cell for Studies in Media and Law (CSML), published under the aegis of NLIU, India. The Journal strives to achieve scholarly excellence with the aid of an eminent advisory board and an institution known for its academic excellence.
Deadline for Submission: October 20, 2017, by 11:59 pm
Categories of Contributions:
Submissions are invited within the broad theme of Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law.
Submissions can be made adhering to the following categories –
- Long Articles– 2000 to 5000 words.
- Short Articles– 5000 to 7000 words.
The word limit is inclusive of footnotes.
The Editorial Board has refrained from imposing a theme. A submission is welcome as long as it fits within the general mandate of the Journal, as mentioned above.
Guidelines for Submission:
- Submissions must not infringe any third party rights and must not have been previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- All submissions must include an abstract of 250-350 words. Submissions must not be written by more than 2 authors.
- The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and in 1.5-line spacing.
- References and citations must be in the form of footnotes (not endnotes) and must conform to the Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19thEdition, 2010).
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and in single line spacing.
- Submissions should be emailed to email@example.com the subject title “Submission for [Edition No.] - [Submission Category] - [Name(s) of Author(s)]” in .docx format
The submission should be accompanied by a Covering Letter which must include the following details:
- Name of Author(s)
- Contact Details– Address and Mobile No.
- Name and Address of Institution
- Course currently being pursued/Academic Qualifications
For further details and other submission guidelines please refer to the brochure attached.
For any queries, please send an email to medialawjournal.nliu@gmail. com