Call For Papers: NLUD Student Law Journal, Volume 5
The NLUD Student Law Journal is National Law University, Delhi’s flagship journal. It is an annual student edited, peer-reviewed law journal, which seeks to provide a forum for engaging in discussions on varied issues of contemporary importance in domestic and international law and policy. The aim of the journal is to provide a platform for discussion of matters relating to crucial developments in the legal field.
Who can apply?
Students, Academicians, Practitioners and Researchers for the Volume 5 of the journal, due to be published by June 2018
- All Submissions must be as long or short articles with a length ranging between 3,000 to 10,000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- ‘Articles’ can also be in the form of essays, case and legislative comments and book reviews.
- Themes must revolve around the law and the sphere of legal studies. It is advisable to select themes that are of contemporary relevance and have an issue of law to be engaged with analytically. Papers dealing with foreign themes, in any of the above categories, should also engage with its relevance in the Indian context.
- Co-authorship is permitted up to a maximum of two authors.
- All submissions must contain a title. All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words. Submissions above 6,000 words must also contain an index.
- The manuscript itself must not contain any reference to the author’s name, institution or affiliation. The submission shall be accompanied with a document containing the author’s complete name, academic qualifications, affiliation (if any) and contact details, in a separate attachment.
- Submissions are accepted only in electronic form. The submission must be made in a Microsoft Word (.docx) format via e-mail to email@example.com with the email title as ‘Submission – SLJ.
Important Date: 21 December 2017.
A consolidated copy of the Editorial Policy and the Call for Papers for Volume 5 can be found here.
For any questions or clarifications, authors may contact the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org.