Call for Papers: NLUJ Law Review, Volume 5, Issue 1 (Deadline Extended)
The NLUJ Law Review is currently inviting original and previously unpublished manuscripts for Volume 5, Issue 1 from academicians, practitioners and students.
About The Review:
The NLUJ Law Review is the flagship journal of National Law University, Jodhpur, established with the objective of promoting academic research and fostering debate on contemporary legal issues in India. It is a bi-annual, double-blind student reviewed and edited journal focusing on an interdisciplinary approach towards legal writing.
The remit of the Review is designed to include both short and long works to provide an opportunity for the members of the legal fraternity to keep abreast of new ideas and the progress of legal reform.
Nature of Submissions:
- Long Articles (6500 -8500 words, including footnotes)
- Short Articles (3500--6000 words, including footnotes)
- Notes and Comments (1500-3000 words, including footnotes)
- Long articles and short articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
- Up to 2 co-authors are allowed for all categories, except Notes and Comments wherein co-authorship is not allowed.
- Last date for submission is September 11, 2017; 11:59 p.m. IST.
Submission through email:
- All submissions must be mailed in Word format (‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’) as an attachment to email@example.com, with the subject ‘Manuscript Submission for 5.1’. PDF/other formats/hard copy submissions will not be accepted.
- The body of the email must mention the name of the author(s), contact number, academic year (if applicable), qualifications (if applicable), institutional affiliation, title of the paper, and a declaration to the affect that the manuscript is an original and previously unpublished work of the author.
All questions and queries can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you may contact:
Arushie Marwah- email@example.com
Abhilash Agrawal- firstname.lastname@example.org
The Volume 4, Issue 1 can be accessed here.
For details regarding submissions click here.