Call for Papers: NLUJA’s Journal of Sports Law, Policy and Governance [Vol I, Issue I]
The Journal of Sports Law, Policy and Governance invites submissions for its upcoming issue (December 2017). JSLPG is a bi-annual, double-blind peer reviewed, open-access journal published under the aegis of North-East Students for the Furtherance of International Law (NESFIL), an International Law Students Association (ILSA) chapter, in collaboration with National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam.
Submissions are invited from legal practitioners, academicians, students and other stakeholders. The submissions may relate to (but not restricted to) the following themes:
- International sports Arbitration
- The regulation of Mega-sporting events
- Issues pertaining to Ethics and Governance in sports
- Comparative sports Law
- Legal Issues pertaining to E-sports
- Anti-trust issues in sports
- The legal battles of Fantasy sports
- Sports and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
- Human Rights issues in sports
- Gender Issues in sports
Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of three.
- Long Articles: 7000 to 15000 words
- Short Articles: 3000 to 7000 words
- Essays: 2000 to 3000 words
- Book Reviews: 1000 to 2000 words
- Case Comments: 1000 to 3000 words
- Policy Reviews: No word limit
The aforementioned word limit is inclusive of footnotes. Further, all submissions must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 250 words.
Format of the Submission: Submissions are to be made only in .doc or .docx formats, with the cover page containing the details of the authors. The body of the manuscript must be in the font “Times New Roman”, font size 12, line spacing 1.5. All footnotes must be in Font “Times New Roman”, font size 10, line spacing 1.
Citations should be in accordance with the 19th edition of Bluebook.
Last Date for Submission: 10th December 2017
All submissions must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of any queries, please contact email@example.com, or +91-7896524945,
The Call for Papers can be referred to for additional details.