Call for Papers: NLUO Journal on Corporate Law and Policy (Volume I, Issue I)
About the Journal
The National Law University Odisha ‘Corporate Law and Policy Journal’ is a bi-annual flagship publication of National Law University Odisha (NLUO) which focuses on corporate law and policy issues, developments in corporate law and is published by the Editorial Board of Centre for Corporate Law, NLUO.
The Journal, like most academic publications, is peer-reviewed.The Journal receives substantial support and assistance from its Board of Advisors, which comprises of corporate law practitioners and academicians across the country who are legal luminaries.
The objectives of the Journal:
1) To promote the development of issues pertaining to corporate policy and law.
2) To critique the new laws and judgments in the area.
3) To disseminate information to various forums to spread awareness about the subject
We invite research articles, short notes, case comments & book reviews to the journal from academicians, corporates, legal practitioners and students of law.
- Theme: The submissions must pertain to the field of corporate law and policy.
- Categories of Submissions-
- a) Articles: (5,500-6,500 words)
- b) Short Notes/Case Comments: (2,500-3500 words)
- c) Book Reviews: (1500-2000 words)
- The authors must follow the OSCOLA citation method for the footnotes.
- The submissions must include an abstract pertaining to the topic which should not be more than 300 words. Submissions will be evaluated subject to a plagiarism check.
- The review method followed by the journal will be double blind peer review method, subject to an extensive review by the Editorial Board.
- The number of co-authors should not exceed two. The submission must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in a .docx or .doc format.
- Last date for submitting contributions: 25th August,2016
For any further queries, you can send an email to –
- KondaiahJonnalagadda (Associate Professor of Law), Editor-in-Chief: email@example.com
- Adithi P.Koushik: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DishaMohanty: email@example.com
For more details, click here.