Call For Papers: NUALS Law Journal, 12th Edition
The Editorial Board of the NUALS Law Journal (ISSN Number 2319-8273) is inviting submissions for its 12th Edition. The Journal, being the flagship law review of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, is a multidisciplinary, double-blind, peer-reviewed journal.
NUALS welcomes submissions, on any topic of law of contemporary relevance
Who can apply?
Academicians, legal practitioners, students and researchers from the legal community
- Articles of length 3000 to 6000 words (inclusive of footnotes); articles exceeding the word limit may be considered on merit.
- Short Notes and Commentaries between 1000 and 3000 words.
- Submissions are to be made only in electronic form and must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All submissions for the current issue must reach on or before 3rd January, 2018.
- All submissions are to contain an abstract, of not more than 150 words, accompanying the article.
- By submitting an article the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- A minimum period of three months is reserved before the final communication of acceptance is made to the author.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors.
- All submissions will go through a rigorous review process and possible editing by the Editorial Board.
- Receipt of submission will be intimated to the authors within one week of submission.
For further queries contact email@example.com