Call for Papers: One Day National Seminar On Charting Contours of the Mining Law Regime: “Allocation, Investment, Development & Conservation”
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS), Kolkata, a premiere national institute of law, announces a One-Day National Seminar on Charting Contours of the Mining Law Regime: Allocation, Investment, Development & Conservation
Date: 31st March, 2018
Venue: The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, 12, LB Block, Sector III, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700098
Theme: “Charting Contours of the Mining Law Regime: Allocation, Investment, Development & Conservation”
Who can apply?
Scholars, lawyers, practitioners, academicians, experts in the mining, research scholars and related sectors and students
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- The length of the Abstract should not exceed 500 words.
- The last date of submitting Abstracts is 20th February 2018.
- A notification regarding acceptance of the selected abstracts will be made by 25th February 2018.
Paper Submission Guidelines:
- The length of the Paper should be within 5,000- 7,000 words including footnotes.
- All Papers should include an ‘abstract’ of not more than 500 words.
- The last date of submitting Final Papers is 25th March 2018.
- Papers will be screened by a committee of experts and only those approved be accepted.
- Co-authorship up to two is allowed with separate registration.
- All Papers and Abstracts shall be sent via e-mail to [email protected] as an attachment, the subject of which should mention ‘ABSTRACT SUBMISSION’ or ‘PAPER SUBMISSION’ accordingly.
- For Participation only ₹500/-per participant
- For Paper Presentation ₹750/-per presenter
- Last Date of Submission of Abstracts :20th February 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: 25th February 2018
- Last Date of full paper Submission: 25th March 2018
- Last Date of Registration/Payment of Fees: 5th March 2018
- Date of the Seminar: 31st March 2018
For further details or queries please contact:
- M.P. CHENGAPPA, Seminar Coordinator Email: [email protected] | Contact: (+91) 8902104976
- Yuvina Goyal, Student Coordinator Email: [email protected] | Contact: (+91) 8054666503
For Brochure click here
For Registration Form click here