Call for Papers: Pravin Gandhi College’s National Conference on Entertainment Law
SVKM’s Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai, is organizing a one-day national conference on ‘Entertainment Law Jurisprudence: Contemporary Perspectives’ on April 12. This conference is a platform for thought building, knowledge pooling for the present generation.
Academicians and those pursuing doctorates in any field, research scholars, students of law and mass media are invited to submit their papers on the given subthemes or on allied topic. The papers will be subject to a blind peer review committee for selection.
The conference may be attended by students from any field. Certificates will be awarded to both paper presenters as well as participants.
Selected research papers will be published in an ISBN publication.
- Entertainment Laws and Democracy
- Entertainment Laws and Liability
- Entertainment Laws and Gender Issues
- Entertainment Laws and IPR
- Entertainment Laws and Sports
- Entertainment and Internet
- Entertainment Law and Advertisement
- Entertainment in Tourism
- Last date for Registration: March 22, 2018
- Last date for acceptance of entries: March 22, 2018
- Date of Conference: April 12, 2018
- Paper submission (single author): 1200 INR
- Paper submission Co-authored papers (maximum of two authors): 1700 INR
- Only Participation: 500 INR
The Brochure for the event can be found here.