Call for Papers : Precedent - A Publication of Jus Dicere Center of Research In Law
Precedent is a bi-annual publication of Jus Dicere Center of Research In Law with ISBN Number - 978-93-5281-177-9, that provides in-depth coverage of the issues that are of great importance to private practitioners, judges, corporate lawyers, government attorneys.
The most recent volume of Precedent, has featured contribution by Justice Ioannis SARMAS, Judge Supreme Court of Greece.
There shall be a peer review of each article submitted to the Board of Editors for publications by eminent scholars in the field of law on which the article/book review is focusing as part of the selection process for publication in the forthcoming issue.
Aim: Precedent aims to focus on legal issues currently being debated.
In order for this objective to be fulfilled the Board of Editors of Precedent welcomes submission of the following:
- Short articles: The word limit for articles is between 2,500 to 3,500 words excluding footnotes for being considered for publication.
- Long articles: The word limit for articles is between 4,000 to 5,500 words excluding footnotes for being considered for publication.
- Book Reviews: The word limit for book review is between 1,000 to 2,500 words for being considered for publication.
- Case Comments: The word limit should be between 1,000-1,500 words for being considered for publication.
- Maximum Co-Authorship of two persons is allowed.
- Every paper, article or Case Comment should have an Abstract not exceeding 300 words. The Abstract should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and may have a maximum of five keywords in alphabetical order separated by commas.
- The text and citation must confirm to the 19th Edition of the Bluebook: A uniform system of citation.
- Provide a cover letter including your name, school or affiliation, title of your manuscript, address, telephone number and email address.
- The manuscripts should be submitted online in a MS Word format document at Submission@jusdicere.co.in
A Nominal fees of 1500/- will be charged towards cost of book, courier and processing fees for single author & 2000/- for co-authored papers.
- Last Date of Submission- October 25, 2017
- Declaration of Result- Before, October 30, 2017
- Last Date of Payment- It will be mentioned in selection mail
- Date of Publication- First Week of December 2017
- Dispatch of certificates- December 15, 2017