Call for Papers: RGNUL Book Series on Corporate Law & Corporate Affairs- Issue II
The RGNUL Book Series on Corporate Law & Corporate Affairs (hereinafter ‘RBS’) is a student run peer reviewed book series based at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. The book series aims to focus on contemporaneous legal issues related to General Corporate Governance, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Consumer Products and Retail, Sports, Dispute Resolution, Communications (Telecom & Broadcasting), Competition Law, Mergers & Acquisition, Taxation, etc. with contributions from practitioners, legal academicians, professionals, undergraduates and postgraduate students etc.
RGNUL Book Series on Corporate Law & Corporate Affairs in its Issue II aims to provide a platform to students, academicians and professionals to express their original thought on the contemporary legal issues surrounding Corporate Regulations. Topics concerning Market Related Regulations; Product related Regulations; Intermediary Related Regulations; Funding Options; Transaction related Regulations are aimed to be discussed in the upcoming edition. The issue is an endeavour to provide all stakeholders a clear and cogent insight into the corporate regulations in India. At the same time, it aims to highlight the bottlenecks which exist and how the loopholes in the current legal framework could effectively be tackled and thereby eradicated.
Themes (Corporate Regulations):
- Market Related Regulations
- Product Related Regulations
- Funding Options
- Transaction Related Regulations
- Intermediary Related Regulations
Categories Of Submission:
- Articles: 5,000 to 8,000 words.
- Essays: 3,000 to 6,000 words.
- Normative Law Articles: not exceed 6,000 words.
- All footnotes should conform with the Standard Indian Legal Citation (silcmanual.org)
- The Manuscripts must be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- Co-authorship shall be limited to maximum of three authors.
- The last date for submissions is July, 20, 2016 by 11:59 P.M.
Editorial Board at:
Email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile- +91 9799588447, +91 8288911605
For more information, click here.