Call for Papers: RGNUL Student Research Review (Volume 4, Issue 1)
The RGNUL Student Research Review (RSRR) Journal is a bi-annual, student-run, blind peer-reviewed journal based at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. It is the flagship journal managed by the students of the University. It has been founded with the objective of facilitating arguments in black and white. Legal Research skills form the core of the learning process in any dimension of law.
The Editorial Board of the RSRR invites submissions for Volume 4, Issue 1 of the RSRR Journal on the theme "Into the Rabbit Hole of Blockchain- Legal Issues Surrounding Internet 2.0 Revolution".
- Articles (5,000 to 15,000 words)
- Short Notes (3,000-8,000 words)
- Comments (3,000 to 5,000 words)
- Normative Law Articles (4,000 to 10,000 words)
- All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 10% of the word limit subject to a minimum of 200 words.
- All the word limits are exclusive of footnotes.
- The papers must be e-mailed to [email protected].
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format only.
The last date for submissions is 31st December 2017 by 11:59 P.M. (Indian Standard Time).
The RSRR Journal shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications and only the moral rights will vest with the author.
The detailed notification of the Call for Papers can be accessed here.