Call for Papers: RGNUL Student Research Review
The RGNUL Student Research Review (formerly known as “RGNUL Student Law Review”) is a bi-annual, student-run, peer-reviewed journal based at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab.
The Law Review aims to publish comprehensive treatments of subjects (“articles”), written by law students as well as shorter pieces, commonly called “notes” and “comments”.
The Editorial Board of the RGNUL Student Research Review (RSRR) invites blog posts from the legal community on the theme “Right to Privacy: Addressing the Concerns“.
An introductory blog written by our Senior Editor, Ms. Shraddha Upadhyay, can be accessed here.
Instructions for authors:
- All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, spacing 1.5.
- All endnotes should be in Garamond 10, single-spaced.
- Margins: Left 1.5 Inch, Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch and Bottom 1 Inch.
- Word Limit for each post is a maximum of 1000 words (Exclusive of endnotes).
- Please ensure inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes. A uniform style of Citation is necessary for acceptance.
- The manuscript should be accompanied by a cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number, and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The manuscripts must be e-mailed to [email protected]
- The subject should be titled “Submission for RSRR Blog Series Issue 2”.
- All selected entries shall be published on the RSRR Blog Series.
- Bloggers who have a minimum of 3 entries published on the RSRR Blog shall receive a certificate of appreciation from the editorial board.
- Submissions can be made within a span of 6 weeks for all 3 submissions.
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or view stated in the submitted Manuscript.
- In the case of any gross plagiarism found in the contents of submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with the Law Review. All Moral Rights shall vest with the author.
- The last date of submission is 31st July, 2017.
Contact: In the case of any query, contact at [email protected]
For more details, click here