Call For Papers: RMLNLU Int’l Conference On The Challenges And Prospects Of Arbitration And Other Forms Of ADR In India
Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow, will hold an international conference on ‘The Challenges and Prospects of Arbitration and other forms of ADR in India’ from January 19, 2018, to January 21, 2018. The conference seeks participation of scholars in the area of arbitration, conciliation, mediation & other forms of ADR, both from within and outside India.
Submissions are invited on the following sub-themes:
- Challenges of commercial arbitration in India
- Role of the mediation in the dispute resolution
- Conciliation as an ADR mechanism
- Online dispute resolution mechanism: Prospects and challenges in India
- Lok Adalat and other existent dispute resolution mechanism: Growth and contemporary challenges.
- The research papers should apply research skills and use of appropriate research methodology. It should have proper research questions and should also reflect the findings.
- The abstract should be a maximum of 250 words, indicating the theme, proposed research and five keywords.
- The Research Paper should not be more than 8,000 words. It must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, on A4 size paper with 1”margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using the MS word application. Footnotes should follow ILI standard of footnoting. Endnotes are not allowed.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors per research paper.
- At the end of the paper, there should be a brief profile of the author with Email ID, contact number and address.
- All abstract and paper submissions are to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For faculty and professionals
- Single authorship: Rs 2,000
- Co-authorship: Rs 4,000
For students and research scholars
- Single authorship: Rs 1,000
- Co-authorship: Rs 2,000
The registration fee is inclusive of food for the delegates for all the three days of the conference.
Accommodation shall be given to a limited number of delegates on first-come, first-serve basis. Participants who are faculty and professionals are required to arrange for their respective accommodation. However, the organising committee would facilitate in identifying hotels for the same while the payment has to be made by these participants.
- November 15, 2017: Last date for Abstract Submission.
- November 20, 2017: Approved Abstract Notification.
- December 20, 2017: Last date for submission of complete Research Paper.
- January 5, 2018: Notification of the papers shortlisted for presentation.
- January 13, 2018: Last date for payment.
The paper presentations shall be allowed only upon payment of registration fees applicable.
The brochure for the conference can be found here.