Call For Papers: RMLNLU Law Journal On Communications, Media, Entertainment & Technology, Volume 5
The RMLNLU Law Journal on Communications, Media, Entertainment & Technology (hereinafter ‘the Journal’) is an annual, student-edited, peer reviewed, law journal published by the Journal Committee of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University.
The Journal Committee is pleased to announce the call for papers of The RMLNLU Law Journal on Communications, Media, Entertainment & Technology, Volume 5.
Call for Papers:
- The Journal invites submissions in the form of articles, case comments and book reviews from law students, academicians and legal professionals.
- The submissions may be on any contemporary legal issue connected with media law and its allied fields of communications, entertainment and technology.
- The prescribed word limit is 5000-8000 wordsin case of articles, 3000-6000 words in case of case comments and 2000-4000 words in case of book reviews (excluding abstract, whose word limit is prescribed in the guidelines that follow, and footnotes, wherein speaking footnotes must be avoided wherever possible).
Who can apply?
Articles are invited from LL.B, LL.M Students as well as Ph.D Scholars, Academicians and Legal Professionals.
- The author(s) is/are required to attach a Covering Lettercontaining all personal details (Name of the author/s, their degrees, Designation, Name of College/University/Institution, Postal Address, Phone Number and E-mail ID) in separate document with the entry.
- All submissions must be attached with the email in Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) format.
- Citation style must adhere to the OSCOLA Method (4th Edition). See HERE.
- Indian cases must be cited as per the Supreme Court Cases (SCC) citation wherever applicable.
- An entry may be authored by no more than two
- Each author or team of co-authors may not submit more than one entry. Multiple entries from the same author shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- The submission must include an abstract of 250-300 words with the author(s)’ name and college as a footnote (The author will send the abstract along with the entry and need not submit the abstract individually).
- The submissions may be emailed in Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) format to firstname.lastname@example.org . The attached submission in the email, i.e., the file name must bear the names of the author(s). An article may be authored by no more than twopeople.
- The submissions for the Journal must not have been previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of the journal and Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University.
Submission Deadline: Deadline for submission is 10 Feburary, 2018.
For any queries contact:
- Saurabh Mishra (7905076039)
- Akanksha Singh (9968623430)
or e-mail us at: email@example.com