Call For Papers: RMLNLU Law Review Journal,Volume 8
The RMLNLU Law Review (hereinafter referred to as ‘The Journal’), is the annual, peer-reviewed, student-edited journal published by the students of Dr Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, and is pleased to announce the call for papers for its Volume 8.
The RMLNLU Law Review runs parallel to the RMLNLU Law Journal on CMET (Communications, Media, Entertainment, and Technology).
Call for Papers:
The Journal accepts submissions in the form of following:
- a) Articles
- b) Essays
- c) Case notes/comments
- d) Book Reviews
Who can apply?
Law students all over the country and abroad
The submissions may be on any contemporary legal issue with a prescribed word limit of 4000-5000 words (excluding abstract, whose word limit is prescribed in the guidelines that follow, and footnotes, wherein speaking footnotes must be avoided wherever possible).
Each of these entries will be required to conform to the set of guidelines which follow.
- Abstract of 250-300 words, with the author(s)’ name and college as a footnote. However, the inclusion of the same is not mandatory.
- Co-Authorship to maximum two members is allowed. However, co-authorship is not allowed in “book reviews” and “case notes/comments”.
- The submissions for the Journal must not have been previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere. The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of the Law review.
How to Submit:
The submissions may be emailed to in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format.
The attached submission in the email, i.e., the file name must bear the names of the author(s).
- The deadline for submission is October 28th, 2017 (11:59 pm).
- Cover letters are to be sent in the body of the email. A separate attachment as a cover letter would not be entertained.
In case of any queries, contact:
Saurabh Mishra - 7905076039
Shally Nain - 9997081011
Anushree Malviya - 8765336618