Call For Papers: Salgaocar Law Review [Vol IV]
Devi Sharvani Education Society’s VM Salgaocar College of Law, Goa invites contributions in the form of research articles to be published in Volume IV of the ‘Salgaocar Law Review’, an annual peer-reviewed publication (ISSN No.2395-7263).
Theme: Articles are invited on any relevant legal theme or a socio-legal theme.
- Last date for submission of the article: 15th July 2018.
- Acceptance/Rejection/Suggestions for changes by Peer Review Team: By 30th August 2018.
- Publication: December 2018.
Guidelines for Authors
- The research article should be within 3000 to 4000 words.
- ‘The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, Harvard Law Review (19th Edition)’ should be followed for citation.
- Only footnotes should be used. List of reference books/bibliography will not be published as a part of the article.
- Articles should be sent in MS word format (Double-space, 12 Font, Times New Roman) as attachments.
- The article should be the original work of the author and should not have been published earlier.
- The article should be mailed at email@example.com with complete information of the author (name, designation, institution, etc.)
For any queries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.