Call for Papers: SBU –Global Conference on Legal Education and Contemporary Issues [21st-22nd April 2018]
Maharaja Surajmal Brij University Invite you to Conference on LegaL education and contemporary issues: internationaL convergence of Laws.
The Conference will commence on 21 April at 11.30 AM. The call is being taken on one-day sightseeing and would be announced. Programme and call for papers Articles or Research Papers focusing on developments post-2010 are invited on any of the themes. Bunching of themes into sessions and day I or II would be need-based So as to accommodate assembled experts/legal luminaries
- The deadline for the abstract is 9th April 2018:
- Abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- Acceptance of the abstract would be intimated in 3 clear days.
- Deadline for submissions of full paper is 15th April.
- should indicate: 1. Title of Paper 2. Authors /Presenter’s brief details, name, current designation, organization, contact details, Email & mobile phone, educational qualification, professional status and experience in 100 words only.
- The accepted papers would be given 10 minutes time, maybe less but not more. Fee is chargeable even for the paper presenters. If papers are not accepted still the candidate is permitted to participate.
- Abstract and paper to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com Copy of Full Papers to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com by April 15, 2018.
For Brochure/Registration Form click here