Call for Papers: South Asian Journal of Law and Human Rights [Vol 3, Issue 2]
The Editorial Board of the South Asian Journal of Law and Human Rights solicits submissions for its Volume 3 Issue 2. SAJLHR is a peer-reviewed international journal (ISSN: 2518-6159) for research and insight in Human Rights Law. The Issue shall attempt to cover the recent developments related to issues concerning human rights and will try to capture informed opinions on diverse issues of International Human Rights Law.
Academicians, practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be an original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized and should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- The entry must be typewritten. Font: Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1.5 and justified alignment. The Citations must be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font size 10, line spacing 1.0 and justified alignment. The author(s) may follow 19th Harvard Bluebook Citation style.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two. Full names and contact details of all the authors must be given.
- Single Authored Article: INR 1400
- Co-authored Article: INR 2100
The author(s) will receive a printed copy of the journal, along with a certificate of appreciation.
- Last date for paper submission: 31st October 2017
- Email to shortlisted authors: 7th November 2017
- Dispatch of printed copy of the journal along with the certificate: by 15th December 2017
- Articles: 3000-6500 words
- Short Notes: 2000-3000 words
- Book Reviews: 1000-2000 words
- Case Commentaries: 1000-3000 words
The aforementioned word limit is inclusive of footnotes.
For any queries write to email@example.com or call the Assistant Managing Editor on +91-7859912123.