Call for Papers: Symbiosis Law Review
The Symbiosis Law Review (ISSN 2518-3753) of SLS, Noida is now accepting submissions for its upcoming issue – Volume 8 Issue 2. The Symbiosis Law Review is a bi-annual, peer-reviewed, multi-disciplinary law journal providing incisive legal scholarship on issues that are at the forefront of contemporary legal discourse.
For more than 8 years, the SRL has regularly featured articles authored by distinguished legal luminaries and several renowned academics.
Articles are invited from students, academicians, professionals, policy makers, regulators, think-tanks and researchers.
There is no specific theme. Submissions which deal with any aspect of law will be considered for publication.
All submissions must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Word limit: Articles (2000-5000 words), Essays (2000 words), Case Comments (1000-2000 words) and Book Review (up to 1500 words).
- All submissions must be 1.5 line spaced in Times New Roman, font size 12 and justified. Please do not add any borders, table of contents or page numbers.
- All submissions have to be in any Uniform citation style.
- Only footnotes may be used as the form of citations. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman, size 10, single-spacing and justified.
- Electronic submissions via email should be made in Word Format (.doc) or (.docx).
- The submissions have to be made to email@example.com
Co-authoring of papers
Co-authoring of papers between individuals of the same or different institutions is permissible. The maximum no. of authors per submission is 2.
The authors are to submit their manuscripts by 15th September, 2016.
Late entries will not be entertained.
Submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information or clarifications, you may also write to us at email@example.com