Call For Papers: Vivekananda Institute Of Professional Studies (VIPS), Volume 1, 2018
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS) is committed to realizing the words of Swami Vivekananda: “Man Making, Character Building and Nation Building”. Dr. S. C. Vats, Chairman, VIPS has set the motto of VIPS as “In pursuit of perfection”. Thus, VIPS is marching consistently towards perfection. Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, recognized by Bar Council of India and UGC under section 2(f), with NAAC ‘A’ accreditation.
Who can apply?
- Research Scholars
- Long Articles: Between 4000 and 6000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Short Articles: Between 3000 and 5000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Case Comments/Book Review/Legislation Review: Between 2000 - 3000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
Guidelines for Submissions:
- Graphics, Charts, Tables, and Diagrams should be numbered consecutively and included in the body of the work. Submission must be compatible with Microsoft Word.
- All the submissions must be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover page with the title of the research paper, Name of the author and Designation of the author. The research paper should not contain any reference to the identity of the author in order to enable anonymous screening and peer review.
- Each submission should be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors. Any form of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- Submitted entries must not have been sent for consideration at any other place for presentation or publication.
- Co-authorship is allowed. Maximum number of Co-authors for a submission shall only be two.
- Copyright of all the submissions shall exclusively vest with Vivekananda Law School, VIPS.
- Opening Date of Submission:- 17th March 2018
- Closing Date of Submission:- 20th April 2018
For Brochure click here
- Garima: +91-8826073793
- Anish : +91-9868907025
- Archit : +91-9999825610