Call for Papers:One Day National Seminar on “Intellectual Property Rights and their implementations”
Date: November 11, 2017 (Saturday)
- A one-day National Seminar on “Intellectual Property Rights and their Implementations in India” is being organized by Faculty of Law, Jagan Nath University, Bahadurgarh, Haryana.
- Intellectual Property Rights have been enacted under one or the other provisions of law to protect the innovators rights on new inventions, innovations, grassroot innovator ideas, designs products, processes, etc.
Theme: Intellectual Property Rights and their Implementations in India
- Role of Institutions, NGO’s in creating Awareness about IPR’s
- Pillars of IPR’s:
- Copyrights: Covering scholarly works, designs & Trademarks, New Technologies.
- Patents: Processes and products
- Business and Institutional Trade Marks
- Geographical indicators: Location specific community based innovations products.
- Plant variety protection: Breeders Rights and PVPFR
- Designs and their registration
- Trademarks and technicalities
- Undisclosed Information Provisions
- Resolving ambiguities between registration of Designs and Trade Marks
- Infringements of IPR’s: Law Provisions
- Different Systems of IPRs Globally on Plant variety Protection
Who can apply?
Research Papers are invited from the Academicians, Practitioners, Research Scholars and Students on the topics related to the above theme.
- Word Limit of the Abstract: 300 – 350 words
- Abstract shall be accompanied by a brief profile of the author indicating his/ her name, University/Organization/Institution, Email ID, contact number and official address.
- Word Limit of the Final Paper: 2500-3000 words.
- Co Authors shall not be more than two for a research paper.
How to apply?
- Student: Rs. 1000/-
- Teacher: Rs. 1500/-
- Co-author*: Rs. 2000/-
Mode of Payment -
Registration fees to be paid by demand draft in the name of “JAGAN NATH UNIVERSITY” payable at Bahadurgarh must reach on or before 07th November 2017 on the address mentioned below along with the single side printed hard copy of the Article.
For online registration fees transfer, details may be asked on below email-id with queries, if any.
- Last Date for submission of Abstract: 28th October 2017
- Intimation of acceptance of Abstract: 31st October 2017
- Full Paper Submission (Soft Copy) & Registration Fees and Registration Form: 07th November 2017
- Seminar: 11th November 2017
For further details, contact: Organizing Secretary, Dr. Raj Kumar Yadav - Email id: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on +91-09466602200
For Brochure and more information Click here