Call for Research Papers: International Journal of Transparency and Accountability in Governance 2018
The Centre for Transparency and Accountability in Governance (CTAG), National Law University Delhi welcomes contribution for the Third edition of the International Journal of Transparency and Accountability in Governance (IJTAG).
The International Journal of Transparency and Accountability in Governance (IJTAG) is the flagship Journal, with ISSN No: 2395-4337 of the Centre for Transparency and Accountability in Governance (CTAG), published under the aegis of the National Law University, Delhi.
Who can submit?
The Publication Committee of CTAG is inviting quality research papers from professionals, researchers, students, NGOs, Civil Societies, academicians and other stake holders involved in combating corruption and promoting good governance for the Fourth Volume 2018 Edition of the 'International Journal of Transparency and Accountability in Governance’.
The objective of launching this journal is to function as a forum for reflective writings on the theory and practice of good governance models by keeping abreast with research being done by scholars in this field. The focus would be to provide high level commentary on issues applicable to improving governance measures in India. The journal would concentrate on creating academic discourse by delivering top quality articles written by experts.
The submission can be sent under the following category:
- Theme of the Year-2018: Electoral Reforms & Accountability of Elected Representatives of People across the globe
- Research papers: Between 5000 and 10000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Topic: Corruption in governance, Transparency and Accountability in the governance of three pillars of governance, good governance, etc
- Notes/Comments: Between 3000 and 5000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Case/Report Comments: In between 2500- 3000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Book/Reports Review: Word limit is 2000- 3000 for review of a book relevant to the themes.
- All Articles must be accompanied by an abstract of about 250- 300 words stating the theme of the paper precisely along with keywords.
- Co-authorship is allowed. Maximum number of Co-author for a submission shall only be one.
- Authors shall be required to submit an author profile, post submission of 200 words before their contribution can be considered for publication.
- Footnotes must conform to the Standard Indian Legal Citation
- Submissions must be emailed to [email protected]
- Important Date: The Last date for the submission: 15th August 2017
For more details, click here.