Call For Submission: GLCMUN’s Freedom Fighter Prem Nidhi Agrawal Memorial Essay Competition
The Government Law College Model United Nations (GLCMUN) Society, in association with Virendra Agrawal & Co, has announced and invited essays for the Freedom Fighter Prem Nidhi Agrawal Memorial Essay Competition. The “Tenth Edition” Of Government Law College Model United Nations IS scheduled to be held from March 23 to 25, 2018.
Topics for the Essay Competition:
- Electoral Reforms for Modern India with respect to the report of the Election Commission 2016-2017.
- Indian Freedom Struggle: Conservatives vs Radicalists.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 6000 and publication in the GLCMUN Souvenir.
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 4000 and publication in the Anniversary Issue.
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 2000 and delegate fee waiver for GLCMUN’18.
Deadline for the submitting the essay: February 24, 2018
Essays should be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “PN Agrawal Memorial Essay Competition" in a word file.
Winners will be felicitated at the closing ceremony of GLCMUN’18.