Call for Submission: RGNUL- IPAN Working Paper Series Vol - 3
“International Policy Analysis Network” (IPAN), Asia‘s first youth-led public policy think tank had initiated an Annual Working Paper Series in association with School of Agriculture Law and Economics (SALE), Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab in the year 2012.
This year the topic for discussion relates Cross Country Legislation for Taming Black Money. Papers should address some specific social, political, economic or cultural aspect of this issue, and papers with detailed solutions are encouraged. Foreign contributors are especially encouraged to submit their contributions which discuss their own country‘s stand and the economic background which necessitates such a stand. Papers can be submitted by students at all levels, research scholars, academicians and professionals interested in the subject.
This series for 2015-2016 might culminate into an international seminar or a book release. Contributions selected by a peer review panel will be notified about their prospective presentation/publication by June 30, 2016
Contributors are encouraged to submit papers that address the various solutions to the deadlock. Papers which explain about the various economic problems of nations which lead to the current deadlock are invited.
Contributors are highly encouraged to go through the detailed Concept Note attached with this call for papers. They should bear in mind when they are preparing their paper that it will be available online for public reading.
The deadline for submissions is April 30, 2016. Papers should conform to the following format:
- 3000-5000 words (excluding bibliography, including footnotes).
- 150-200 words abstract.
- Headings and sub-headings are encouraged.
- Chicago Manual of Citation should be strictly adhered to.
- Papers should be submitted in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format.
- Graphs, pictures and tables should be included as appropriate in the same file as the paper.
- Plagiarism would be strictly checked and would lead to disqualification of submission.
- The Font for the main body should be Times New Roman with 12 pt size and foot notes should be in 10 pt size. Headings and sub-headings should also be in 12 pt size.
- Line spacing should be 1.5 throughout the document except footnotes which should be single spaced.
- Selected papers would be published in the form of a book and a free copy would be provided to each paper contributor.
- All papers should be accompanied by a cover letter containing the Name, Mobile No., E-mail and Communication address of all the researchers.
- For any additional qualifications, the RGNUL IPAN working paper Team can be contacted at email@example.com.
The paper should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(With the subject line as “SUBMISSION_BLACK MONEY WORKING PAPER”)
For regular updates on this series and other IPAN initiatives: www.rgnul.ac.in www.facebook.com/IPANglobal www.ipan.in
For concept note, please refer to the brochure here.