Call for Submissions - Indian Journal of Law and Technology (IJLT), Volume 14
The Indian Journal of Law and Technology (IJLT) is a student-edited, peer-reviewed, completely open access law journal published annually by the National Law School of India University, Bangalore. The IJLT is the first and only law journal in India devoted exclusively to the study of the interface between law and technology.
The journal carries scholarship in the areas of intellectual property rights, internet governance, information communication technologies, access to medicines, privacy rights, digital freedoms, openness, telecommunications policy, media law, innovation etc. along with focusing on perspectives on contemporary issues involving the intersection of law, technology, industry and policy.
- Articles (5000-12000 words)
- Essays (3000-5000 words)
- Case Notes, Legislative Comments, Book/Article Reviews (2000-6000 words)
- The above limits are exclusive of footnotes. Substantive footnoting is allowed.
- All submissions must be accompanied by a cover letter stating the name(s) of the authors, their institution/affiliation, the title of the submission and contact details.
- An abstract (not more than 250 words) must be submitted.
- Co-authorship (up to a maximum of 3 authors) is permitted.
- Please send in your submissions in MS/Open Word (*.doc OR *.docx OR *.odt), along with the following information:
- Full Name of the Author
- Contact Details of the Author
All submissions must be made on or before 11:59 p.m., February 15, 2018. Please send original, unpublished papers to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
For any queries contact:
Aniruddha Majumdar (Chief Editor)
Or visit www.ijlt.in