Call for Submissions: International Journal of Advanced Research in Law & Social Science (IJARLS)
The ‘International Journal of Advanced Research in Law & Social Science’ (IJARLS) is a peer-reviewed ‘Online Quarterly’ Journal of ‘The Lords Advocate’, an organization initiated at the development and enhancement of legal education and research in the area of law.
The International Journal of Advanced Research in Law & Social Science (IJARLS) is here to encourage law students across the country to research, write and submit papers on the legal topics of their interest and essentially help in getting a platform to get their papers published.
Who should apply?
Students, Academicians, Researchers and Practitioners in area of Law, Jurists and any such person who is involved and is working in the field of law, to come up with their contributions in the form of Articles, Essays, Case Comments, Legislative Comments and Book Reviews.
Theme of the Issue:
The theme is not restricted to any one particular area of law but concerns the Contemporary Legal and Social Issues. The theme is open.
- Articles: 5000 – 8000 words (exclusive footnotes)
- Essays: 3000 – 5000words (exclusive footnotes)
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1500 – 2500words (exclusive footnotes)
- Book Review: 3000 – 5000 words (exclusive footnotes)
- All submissions should be accompanied with an abstract of a maximum of 500 words giving a basic outline of the central argument(s) of the paper.
- Authors shall warrant that the papers submitted for publication do not infringe the copyright of any other person. Except agreed otherwise, the copyright of the articles published shall vest with the publisher, viz., The Lords Advocate. However, The Lords Advocate shall not be liable for any copyright infringement by the authors.
- In order to facilitate anonymity, authors must mention their names, contact details and affiliations only on the cover page of the manuscript.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- Co – authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors.
- Submissions must be made in. doc/ .docx/ .odt format.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject any final paper even after the submission and selection.
- Submissions to be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All submissions shall undergo strict plagiarism check and also a double blind peer review and editing by the Editorial Board.
Last date: 15th April, 2018
Aman Shukla, Founder Editor, IJARLS at 08130059110
Facebook Page is HERE.
Journal is HERE.