Call For Submissions: The Journal For Indian Researchers’ 1st National Essay Writing Competition-2018
The Journal for Indian Researchers, in association with the members of various schools of law across India, has announced their1st National Essay Writing Competition-2018. The Journal for Indian Researchers is dedicated to advancing the study of national, international, and other important issues of law in their wider sense.
Theme: Contributors may send their articles on any topic relating to law.
Abstract: A short abstract of 250-300 words that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the article.
- Short Articles: (1500-2000 words, inclusive of footnotes);
- Articles: (2500-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes);
- Research Papers: (4000-5000 words, inclusive of footnotes);
Authorship: A maximum of one co-author is permitted.
Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The method of citation which is expected to be followed is Harvard Bluebook 19th Edition.
Format of the Main Text and Footnotes: Times New Roman font, font size 12, is prescribed for all articles. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed. All articles are to be sent in either doc. or docx format.
Headings: Headings and Sub-Headings: All Capitals and Bold (Times New Roman font, in font size 14)
Registration Fee: Rs. 100 (for Single author) & Rs. 150 (for Co-author). Registrations can be done by filling form on the given link https://form.jotform.me/73481992284468
Publication Charges: Rs. 300 for postal charges (for a printed copy of selected articles, and for a hardcopy of a certificate of publication) shall be made by the author/authors.
- Last date for registration: 25th February, 2018.
- Last date for submission of research papers/articles/short articles: 30th March, 2018.
- Confirmation of Selected Papers: On/before 30th April, 2018
- A certificate of participation will be emailed to all the participants after successful declaration of the result.
- A certificate of excellence will be given to three participants for their original and best research work.
- A sum of Rs 1500 will be awarded to one best research paper/article/short article.
- Two another best entries will be given an opportunity to work with us on our legal blog as a ‘content writer’.
- Varun Kumar (8351033361, [email protected])
- Abhishek Puri (9625577005, [email protected])
- Amit (Managing Editor, 8262892004, [email protected])
- Journal email: [email protected]